Juvéderm®, is one of the most recent hyaluronic acid fillers approved by the FDA. This treatment helps to fill aging lines and wrinkles, enhances the lip border, size, and shape of the lips, and minimizes the appearance of some acne and surgical scars.
What does Juvéderm® accomplish?
Juvéderm® temporarily adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face.
This treatment is used to enhance and improve the following:
- Lip borders, vertical lip lines and wrinkles
- Superficial forehead lines and crow’s feet
- Thinning lips
- Deep folds on the sides of the mouth – nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines and Jaw Area to fill and contour Cheekbone area
- Earlobes for thin or sagging skin
Is there more than one Juvéderm® treatment?
Juvéderm® offers two treatments to choose from. This provides the advantage of having treatment choices for everything from modest lines around the mouth to more prominent wrinkles and lip augmentation.
How many treatments are necessary?
Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing. Just one treatment could smooth your lines and wrinkles for up to 1 year.