O-shot Procedure in Miami
What is O-shot
Studies show that 10% of women have never experienced Orgasm. The only treatment that has been offered to women thus far is vaginal estrogen, topical testosterone, or psychotherapy.
The O-Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) Procedure is a specific way of using growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina for help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. The O-Shot Miami is an in-office nonsurgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Orgasm System. The O-shot® injection into the vagina has also been demonstrated to be 95% effective for urinary stress incontinence.
The O-Shot® is a revolutionary, all-natural, and non-surgical procedure that uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function. Our team is trained and certified to perform the O-Shot® procedure by the inventor Dr. Charles Runels.
If you’ve heard of the O-Shot, you’ve come to the right place to receive this cutting edge procedure. This special therapy has been shown to help with sexual libido, improving the quality of sex, increasing a woman’s desire and pleasure. If you seek to improve your sex life, at any age, this procedure definitely warrants your consideration.
Best of all, the O-shot is:
- All Natural
The Woman’s 4 “Sex-Pleasure Problems”…
& the Sad Reason Doctors Stay Silent
• Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
• Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
• Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
• Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
• Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Possible Benefits with the O-Shot Miami
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
- Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- Stronger, more frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (pain during sexual intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Improved symptoms of urinary incontinence
The O-Shot® procedure is performed by Alexander Tirado and begins with a simple blood draw. Using a centrifuge the growth factors in platelet rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for sexual response (the O-spot). Because this area has been numbed with local anesthetic creams, the patient experiences little or no discomfort during the procedure.
There is no downtime and the patient can resume normal activity immediately (including sexual intercourse).
Average Treatment Time – The O-Shot® injection procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
Secrets women told Cosmo about the O-Shot® procedure. click here to read the full article…
What is Female Sexual Dysfunction?
Persistent, recurrent problems with sexual response or desire — that distress you or strain your relationship with your partner — are known medically as female sexual dysfunction.
Many women experience problems with sexual function at some point in their lives. Female sexual dysfunction can occur at all stages of life, and it may be ongoing or happen only once in a while.
You may experience more than one type of female sexual dysfunction. Types include:
- Low sexual desire. You have diminished libido, or lack of sex drive. (1 in 10 women suffer with this disorder*)
- Sexual arousal disorder. Your desire for sex might be intact, but you have difficulty or are unable to become aroused or maintain arousal during sexual activity. (1 in 20 women suffer with this disorder*)
- Orgasmic disorder. You have persistent or recurrent difficulty in achieving orgasm after sufficient sexual arousal and ongoing stimulation. (1 in 20 women suffer with this disorder*)
- Sexual pain disorder. You have pain associated with sexual stimulation or vaginal contact. (1 in 5 women suffer with this disorder*)
Do You Have Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is the unintentional loss of urine.
Stress incontinence is prompted by a physical movement or activity — such as coughing, sneezing, running or heavy lifting — that puts pressure (stress) on your bladder.
The O-shot® has a 95% success rate of curing stress incontinence!
If you have stress incontinence, you may feel embarrassed, isolate yourself, or limit your work and social life.
To schedule an appointment with SunMed Health Center, please call at (305) 944-1122.