Priapus Shot for Men (P shot)
This revolutionary natural male enhancement is the most effective and safest natural alternative to prescription drugs or surgery. This natural male enhancement supports sexual performance and stronger erections. The Priapus Shot® support increased erection quality, a healthier penis, and a heightened sexual response.
Do you suffer from the inability to attain or maintain erections, incomplete erection or diminished sex drive during sex? There is now a safe, effective, and pain free penis enhancement solution to improve your sex life!
Benefits of a Priapus Shot®:
- Supports increased erection quality and sensation
- Natural alternative to surgery or prescriptions
- Increases circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Heightens sensation and pleasure
- Most patients report an increase in length and girth
Do you have Male Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem during any phase of the sexual response cycle that prevents the individual or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the sexual activity.
Causes of sexual dysfunction include:
Physical causes — These conditions include diabetes, heart and vascular (blood vessel) disease, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic diseases such as kidney or liver failure, and alcoholism and drug abuse. In addition, the side effects of certain medications, including some antidepressants drugs, can affect sexual desire and function.
Psychological causes — these include work-related stress and anxiety, concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems, depression, feelings of guilt, and the effects of a past sexual trauma.
Erectile dysfunction -Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to attain and/or maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Causes of erectile dysfunction include diseases affecting blood flow, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries); nerve disorders; psychological factors such as stress, depression and performance anxiety; and injury to the penis. Chronic illness, certain medications and a condition called Peyronie’s disease (scar tissue in the penis) also can cause erectile dysfunction.
Inhibited sexual desire (reduced libido) – refers to a decrease in desire for or interest in sexual activity. Reduced libido can result from physical or psychological factors. It has been associated with low levels of the hormone testosterone. It also may be caused by psychological problems, such as anxiety and depression; medical illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure; certain medications, including some anti-depressants; and relationship difficulties.
Peyronie’s Disease – is a disorder in which plaque, a form of scar tissue forms in the penis. The plaque builds up inside the tissues of a thick, elastic membrane in the penis, commonly affecting the top or bottom of the penis. The build-up of this plaque over time leads to a curve or bend in the penis, making erections painful and sexual intercourse difficult or impossible.
Although each man’s experience can be different, here is a list of the positive changes that have been reported after having the Priapus Shot performed:
- Improvement in erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Improvement in curvature (Pyronie’s disease)
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it may work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (may help correct the damage from diabetes).
- Increased size
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
The Steps of the Priapus Shot®:
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
Does It Hurt?
A lidocaine cream is used that numbs the penis and it does not hurt at all. Maybe a bit of pressure but it is not a painful procedure. After that a pump will be used for 6 weeks to promote the PRP in the area.
To schedule an appointment with Alexander Tirado, PA-C, please call at (305) 944-1122.
Sunmed HC provides services in south florida including Miami, dade county, broward county and west palm beach.