Vampire Facelift Procedure in Miami
SunMed offers the in-office nonsurgical and breakthrough treatment known as The Vampire FaceLift Procedure in Miami. This procedure combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (i.e. Juvederm) and platelet rich plasma or (PRP).
Our team at SunMed Health Center, have trained personally with the physician who invented and trademarked the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™, Dr. Charles Runels.
There are two parts to the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™. The first part utilizes HA fillers to begin sculpting specific areas of the face. The HA filler acts like a sponge that holds water in the face providing a basic shape. This initial injection of HA is the precursor to the ultimate desired form. The second is the polishing and refining step, the utilization of your body’s own natural healing process. A sample of your blood is obtained with a simple blood draw. Using a centrifuge, the growth factors in platelet rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into specific areas of the face. This step of the sculpting process ultimately contributes to the appearance of a younger version of you.
Benefits of a Vampire Facelift Procedure in Miami
- With hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, the face is truly lifted away from the bone and youthful volume can be restored to a beautiful shape.
- The skin color becomes a “younger” color because of new blood vessel formation.
- New collagen formations in the dermis lift the face back to a more youthful shape.
- Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) appears smoother.
- Lessens the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, lips, neck and décolletage.
- Improves your body’s innate natural healing power and tissue reorganization potential, improving laxity, acne scars, and wrinkles of the face, neck and décolletage.
The age-defying effects of vampire injections may last 15 to 18 months. Some people may see visible improvements immediately, but full results take about three weeks.
The Vampire FaceLift® costs between $1,500 and $2,500.
The Vampire FaceLift® uses a soft tissue filler such as Juvederm to add volume to the face, followed by PRP to fill out under-eye hollows and other thin-skinned areas. Noticeable results can be seen within three weeks and may last up to 14 months.
To schedule an appointment with SunMed Health Center, please call at (305) 944-1122.